Re: [Evolution] Silly question about AOL Mail support

I'm pretty new to Evolution myself, so I don't know all the tricks yet.
But while setting up Fetchmail I remember reading that it can handle
mail servers that use a one-time only password. Have a look at their man
page. Fetchmail could check the AOL mail server and then put the mail in
a local mbox that Evolution could then read.

Just an idea,
/mike

P.S. I think Fetchmail is installed with most distros, but if not I am
almost 100% sure it can be installed/updated through Red Carpet.