[Evolution] Next and Previous

Hi gang,
Congrats on 1.0, it is excellent!  Of course following that you know I
have a gripe :-)  If I do a search for all messages containing a string
of some sort, whether it be the sender or whatever, If I read one
message and then want to use the next or previous buttons in the 'read
message' window, it does not go to the next or previous in the window
list, it still uses the main mail list.  I do not use the preview pane
at all btw.  It is a bit frustrating to have to kill a mail window and
open another to find what I want.
Keep up the great work!

--

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ianmaude btinternet com
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster