Re: [Evolution] Silly question about AOL Mail support

On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 09:15, Sinzui Kobalt wrote:
Does/can Evo pickup secure AOL Mail?

My com is switching to AOL Mail which uses a FOB to generate a one-time
password to authenticate.  We were give Netscape 6.2 which supports it,
but I cannot get it to work on Linux.  Looking at the settings on my NT,
AOL Mail appears to be IMAPI with an special authentication scheme.

Any ideas?

We'd love to be able to talk to AOL's servers, but we're not likely to
spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.

FYI, http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/netscape6/ has some hints
on getting Netscape 6 and AOL to work together nicely that might solve
your problems.

-- Dan