[Evolution] Odd message checking behavior

Hey all

Have a strange problem that just started this morning.

        I try to check mail, and I have 5 pop accounts and one IMAP.  All check
fine, except for the main pop account that I use.  It starts to download
the messages, there are 57.  Then it switches to "retrieving POP message
11", and when it gets to the end of the fetch, this error comes up-

Error while "Fetching Mail":
Cannot append message to mbox file:
//home/anthrem/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox Success

Hhuh? I have had no troubles til now.  Anybody got an idea?

  6:46am  up 84 days, 11:09,  2 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.18, 0.51