Re: [Evolution] Is there a roadmap / future feature list?

I havn't used Outlook at all. I'm curious what it has that Evo doesn't
at the moment.

One that I know off is the ability to open it's composer window and send
email with out actually running the whole memory hogging app...

Another is the ability to have templates for html mail, I know, hardly a
priority, but it's nice to be able to select a party invite (or a 'what
ever') message with the apropriate look and feel for a party invite.

I havnt used outlook since febuary so these are the only two things that
come to mind.

On a minus side, if outlook is not running you dont get a new mail
waiting message, which is easy to do in any gnome install via  the mail
check applets (being low on memory I dont have evo running all day)

Then there is the virus spreading, apparently evo is not going to
implement this feature, and the times when outlook takes the whole
desktop down with it... ;o)

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss