[Evolution] Is there a roadmap / future feature list?

G'day all,

I've been 'toying' with Evolution on and off since the very early days,
and in the last 3 weeks I've taken the plunge and started 'using' it -
for everything.

Being an Outlook 2k junkie (wizard? ;)) there are of course things I
like better about each program, but Evolution is the winner for now in
my book.

What I want to know, before I start firing off a list of 'would be nice
if', 'could it do', 'what about' emails, is there a list of the features
that have been requested somewhere?

It would be extremely useful for non-gnome-programmer users like myself
to be able to see if a feature suggestion has already been made - I
guess it's basically a detailed roadmap of future releases?

And if someone's going to suggest Bugzilla, please don't make us submit
and track minor UI improvements via Bugzilla - Evolution's strength as a
program is that normal office workers can use it, such should be feature
submission process ;)

Great work so far anyway, I love it!

-mike

--
Mike Cannon-Brookes :: mike atlassian com

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World