Re: [Evolution] work offline in imap

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 13:28, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 02:48, David Hoover wrote:
I'm curious, what exactly happens with IMAP accounts when you tell
Evolution to work offline?

It loads the bodies of all messages in INBOX currently marked "unread",
under the assumption that you'll want to read them when you're offline.

INBOX *only*?
The reason I ask is only around 1% of my mail ever hits inbox - all the
rest is delivered directly to the target (IMAP) folder my the MTA.
Whats more the stuff in INBOX is the boring internal company crud which
I don't want to read anyway :-)

If it does not do so already, would it be possible to make it cover all
the folders with unread mail.

Also what happens if you have several inboxes (I read from 2 IMAP
servers).

        Nigel.