Re: [Evolution] Spell problems take two

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 18:47, Ralph Sanford wrote:
I understand your frustration, however I can not provide any additional
insights.

No Problem,  At least you tried :-)

The method that I described works for SuSE 7.2 or 7.3 on a desktop or
laptop with a KDE environment.  Would have expected that this method
would easily worked for you assuming that you are using RH and Gnome.

I bet that I could get it to work by adding myself to the root group,
although that would not be too smart to do :-)  Might me worth a quick
experiment in either case...   I will spend some more time on this when
I get a chance.  This seems to be a fairly common problem, just need to
find the common denominator.

Looks like the guys from Ximian will need to provide your solution.

Ralph