Re: [Evolution] Spell problems take two

I think that I do...

How can I verify it?  The Gnome Control Center/HTML Viewer says that I
do.  Also the gnome-spell-component starts when creating an email
ps -e | grep gnome-spell
15727 ?        00:00:00 gnome-spell-com

?

/Jeff

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 22:17, Ralph Sanford wrote:
On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 22:07, Jeff Soule wrote:
I have been struggling to get spell check to work with no luck from day
1...

I just discovered that if I start evolution as root spell check will
work.  any ideas whith this additional info what the problem could be?

BTW Redhat 7.0
2.4.14 kernel

Thanks!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Soulé

Do you have spell checking turned on Gnome Control Center for each user
in addition to being turned on for root?

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01

--
Jeff Soulé