[Evolution] Evo Sync over IP

Hello all

Once again, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your
incredible work on this app- It has become the cornerstone of our office
communication.

However, being the insatiable techno-geek that I am, I had to do one
better, and went out and bought one of the developer editions of the
Sharp Zaurus (*a totally sweet little palmtop*).  My question is this:
I'd like to be able to sync my addressbook/ calendar with the ones on
the Z.  Both the Z and Evo store their files in XML.  Does anyone have
plans to make an app to sync these (could be as simple as a perl script
from what I see in my very preliminary looking around; ducking all the
mud from the "no Perl" camp), or think it'd be a nifty idea that I
should put some effort into?

Let me know what you think...

--
Rubin Bennett