Re: [Evolution] Spell checker is blind...

I thingk I have everything set up correctly. I removed all the mandrake
spell packages and installed the RedHat 7.2 ones which seemed to work
for one user. But it is still not working for me. These are the packages
I have not installed:

[ujwal vedanta ujwal]$ rpm -qa | fgrep spell
gnome-spell-0.4-ximian.1
aspell-0.33.7-1 (RedHat 7.2)
pspell-0.12.2-3 (RedHat 7.2)

I have also enabled spell checking in the control panel. I am attaching
a screenshot of the control panel.

I am getting quite desperate to get this working. I am willing to hack
source to dig deeper...

Ujwal