RE: [Evolution] [Fwd: Accepted: Philidelpia's with John Mcinnes]

On Sat, 2001-12-08 at 00:15, David Luyer wrote:
Shouldn't the tnef's be recognised if there's a mailcap entry
(eg, Debian with the 'tnef' package installed)?

Evolution doesn't read mailcap, but you can create a mapping in the
GNOME MIME types capplet.

Larry Ewing has been working on a TNEF control (based on the same tnef
program you're talking about I think), which is nearly done, I think.

-- Dan