[Evolution] Re: LDIF importer

Thanks for the response.

The ldif file was created on M$ and so it had <cr><lf>
line terminators. Got rid of the <cr>s and everything
seems to be OK now.

This begs the question, why didn't the importer either
complain about the file format or preferably just do
the job?

Hopefully many people will be bringing data from the
other side and requiring them to alter the data first
presents an unnecessary barrier.

I've not tried importing from Outlook, as I don't use
it,  but is there a similar problem there?

--- Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com> wrote:
When I got it to work it took 5 tries.  It did work
on an addressbook
from netscape.