Re: [Evolution] sort by received time

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seth

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 20:44, Benjamin Kahn wrote:
You can right click on the message list toolbar (the one which says
From, Subject, Sent, etc.).  Then select "Add a Column..." from the menu
which appears.  Drag the Received header to the toolbar in the spot you
want it to appear in.  (You can delete headers by dragging them off the
toolbar.)  Then you can sort by message received time.