Re: [Evolution] Re: LDIF importer

When I got it to work it took 5 tries.  It did work on an addressbook
from netscape.

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 05:57, steve hnizdur wrote:
I have just started to use evolution on a Redhat 7.2
system with evolution 1.0.

I have tried to import a file in ldif format into
contacts and nothing happened other than a message
saying the importer wasn't ready and would try again
in 5 seconds. No importing was done. I created the
ldif file from netscape on another machine.

Are there any issues over the use of this importer?