RE: [Evolution] Ximian Connector?

Just to clarify my feelings on this matter, I am a big supporter of
Ximian and of making money. That's why I am so concerned about Ximian's
image. They are the poster child for open source companies looking to
make a living by both creating software and at the same time supporting
the open source community. I am very aware of what happened to Eazel and
I don't want to see anything negative happen to Ximian.