[Evolution] play sound or execute command upon reception of new message?

Hi to all,

is there a way to play a sound or execute a command
when a new message is received (I have found no way
myself)?  If not, could this feature be implemented
soon?

Perhaps an option could be added to the filters to
execute a command and my problem would be solved.
Otherwise adding an option to the "Receiving Options"
tab in the mail account settings would be good.

Thanks a lot,

Etienne