Re: [Evolution] play sound or execute command upon reception of new message?

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 09:45:24AM -0800, etienne sky wrote:
is there a way to play a sound or execute a command
when a new message is received (I have found no way
myself)?  If not, could this feature be implemented
soon?

It's in bugzilla, and I think I remember someone submitting a patch for
it, soon after 1.0 went to feature freeze.  Perhaps it could be applied?

- ~C.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a
As to luck, there's the old miners' proverb: Gold is where you find it.