Re: [Evolution] 1.0 Configuration incompatability help

On 5 Dec 2001, Ettore Perazzoli had this to say:

   I just upgraded from RC2 to 1.0 and the executive summary crashes
   immediately every time.  By moving my old evolution directory out of the
   way and starting fresh, the summary seems to fire up just fine.  *But* I

 It would be useful to figure out what causes the crash first.  Can you
please submit a stack trace into the Bugzilla and give us the bug
number?

Done.  Bug #16658.

 Besides that, you should be able to re-create your mail folder set-up
by copying everything from ~/evolution/local, as well as
~/evolution/vfolders.xml and ~/evolution/filters.xml .

Great.  Thanks.  Evolution looks promising... :-)
-Don
Donald A. Peterson       | dpeterso engr orst edu
Ph.D. Research Associate |
Dept. of Chemistry       | PH:  (541) 737-7079
Oregon St. University    | FAX: (541) 737-0480