Re: [Evolution] Re: Integrating Gaim in Evolution [adding jabber]

Once the URL is in a true form,
and not a hack, I can hack Evo's contacts to support IM
identities--click to send an IM, or use the IM fields (AIM, Jabber, MSN)
to match the online list to the protocol to make the URL.  Lots of
potential.

Before doing too much work, you might want to discuss your plans on
evolution-hackers ximian com, so we can make sure it fits in with other
things people have thought about doing, etc.

-- Dan