Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml 1.0??

So, if I want the latest and greatest (including 1.0+), do I stick with
the HEAD?  IOW, will 1.0 changes be brought back into HEAD eventually,
and will the new features occur in HEAD, or have the 1.0+ streams
already been branched and HEAD is dead?
  You should never assume that the 1-0 Evolution compiles with GtkHTML from the trunk or vice versa.  If you use GtkHTML from the trunk, you also need Evolution from the trunk.

  Moreover, all the patches that go to the branch are also being backported to the trunk, but not vice versa.

--
Ettore