Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml 1.0??

So, if I want the latest and greatest (including 1.0+), do I stick with
the HEAD?  IOW, will 1.0 changes be brought back into HEAD eventually,
and will the new features occur in HEAD, or have the 1.0+ streams
already been branched and HEAD is dead?

On Sat, 2001-12-01 at 12:47, Not Zed wrote:
    On Sat, 2001-12-01 at 06:25, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
    > On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 19:48, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
    > > Here's a bunch of (probably) stupid questions.
    > >
    > > Any particular reason it was branched?  Just curious since I though the
    > > "normal" way was to remain in one branch until 1.0 then branch new
    > > development.
    > >
    > the reason is to continue development for the 1.0.x series in one
    > branch, and for 1.2 in HEAD. I suppose all the changes made to
    > gtkhtml-1-0-branch will be committed to HEAD soon.

    It is basically because gtkhtml is so closely tied to evolution and
    evolution 1-0 must remain as stable as possible that both were branched
    together.

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply
inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations