Re: [Evolution] command line?

In galeon, set the mailer command line to be:

evolution mailto:%t

that should work.

Jeff

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 09:59, Marc Williams wrote:
Is there a way to start Evolution with To: and Subject: via the command
line?  The --usage screen didn't indicate there was so I thought I'd ask
here.

I'd like to be able to plug Evolution as my mailer into my new browser
(Galeon) but haven't seen the appropriate command line switches to do
this.  To: and Subject: are almost required.  Others would be nice.
Thanks!