Re: [Evolution] Ximian Connector?

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 10:00:45AM -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Anyway, as far as Evolution is concerned, the Exchange server is just
another backend that it can read and write iCalendar objects to/from.
The Connector deals with the details of talking to the server and doing
what translation is necessary. People using the Connector will still be
able to do p2p scheduling with people who aren't, etc. Does that answer
your question?

It does.  And I'd like to add my agreement with just about everyone else
who's posted in reply to my original mail.  With you all the way.

- ~C.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris void $a | www.$a | finger: chris $a
As to luck, there's the old miners' proverb: Gold is where you find it.