[Evolution] evolution 1.0 not working

Hi all,

I have some problem with evolution-1.0. Any help would be great.

compiled evolution with gtkhtml-1.0.0. When i run evolution i get the main
window set as Inbox and this works fine. but the other components of
evolution makes evolution to hang. For eg. when i select summary, addressbook
etc evolution hangs. I rember the same thing happened to me earlier and that
was due to pilot-link package as these components do use pilot-link libraries.

I am using pilot-link-0.9.5-2 and gnome-pilot-0.1.62-3
I also tried gnome-pilot version-0.1.63 and 0.1.64 but still evolution hangs.

Thanks for any advice or help in advance

-vishy