From: David Hoover [mailto:karma deadmoose com]
Sent: Montag, 3. Dezember 2001 22:49
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Ximian Connector

Are you guys looking for testers for Ximian Connector while it's in
development? In another week or so, we'll be forced onto Exchange 2000
here where I work. I'd personally be more than willing to pay the $70
up-front if possible to get development copies & file bugs against it.

Just thought I'd offer, since more testers could be useful. (Plus, I
sure as hell don't want to have to do my meeting scheduling through OWA
:P)

--
David Hoover