[Evolution] Release 1.0

I have successfully updated release 1.0 of Evolution through Red Carpet
this morning. I must congratulate the whole Ximian crew on this mile
stone event.

I would also like to say that the pre-1.0 problem that I have
experienced, and judging from this list, others have experienced, with
the error "database configuration file not found" when trying to start
Evolution still exists. I need to run "oaf-slay" before I can run
Evolution. Do we have any idea of what the problem is, or an expected
resolution?

Best Regards,

DCM