Re: [Evolution] sync stopped working

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 02:56, Gerhard Schuck wrote:
Hi,

last Friday sync worked fine with the new RC2 release. Today it doesn't work at all. My Palm says that it
can't connect to the computer. What I found out: Even on Friday (a far as I remember) sync worked only, if
I choose "Syncronize" in the Pilot-Link settings of the control center. It didn't work with "Use conduit
settings", which I find a little bit weird. Today, after sync had failed, I checked Pilot-Link settings and
found out that it had changed to "use conduit settings" automatically. But even after changing back to
"Syncronize" it didn't work. Somewhere I read that one has to restart the daemon by right clicking on the
Pilot-Link icon. This doesn't work here. Right clicking shows no reaction. So I rebooted. Again the
settings had automatically changed from "Syncronize" to "Use conduit settings" and sync didn't work.

So what can I do?

Downgrade the control center to 1.4.x (the stable rather than the beta
version which has a bug).

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com