Re: [Evolution] Address sync only syncs business addresses

On Sat, 2001-12-01 at 14:38, Marc Moody wrote:
I've been using the latest RC2 of Evolution (0.99.2 on a Debian Woody box) with gnome-pilot; however, when
I sync my address book, only the business addresses are synced.  Is there a way to specify which address to
sync, or sync the home address if there is no business address?

I would think this would be a common issue for people, but I've searched around and couldn't find anything.
 Is this the design, or is this a problem with my setup?

Unfortunately this is currently an arbitrary default in the code.
Hopefully in the 1.0.x series I will make this a gui option in the
conduit configuration.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com