Re: [Evolution] Now I Can Sync My Visor...

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 17:38, David Wheeler wrote:
I'm looking at contacts and tasks and the Calendar more. I've observed a
few minor snafus. Tell me to bugger off in they're known issues. I'm
using 0.99.2 on YDL 2.0.

        * After syncing, changes I made on my visor don't show up in
          Evolution until I quit and restart Evolution.

Hmm, this is actually not a syncing problem but a general problem with
the calendar/addressbook backend not notifying the gui of the changes.
Do you have any warning information or anything else relevant?

        * Categories aren't sync'd. I hope there are plans to change
          this.

This is in the queue.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com