Re: [Evolution] palm pilot

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 16:19, Paulo Filipe Canha de Andrade wrote:
Hi!
I'm trying to synchronize my palm with evolution, I have installed
everything and it seems my palm is communicating correctly with my
computer, the only thing I can't do is configure the conduits, because
in gnomecc the Pilot-Conduits icon opens the same program as Pilot-Link.
I know i'm not the only one with this problem, i have seen it in other
mailing list and in "monkey chat" but no one was able to tel me what's
wrong, can anyone of you?

Most likely you need to downgrade to the latest stable control center
(1.4.x) rather the using the beta (1.5.x) which has a bug.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com