Re: [Evolution] palm pilot

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 16:19, Paulo Filipe Canha de Andrade wrote:
Hi!
I'm trying to synchronize my palm with evolution, I have installed
everything and it seems my palm is communicating correctly with my
computer, the only thing I can't do is configure the conduits, because
in gnomecc the Pilot-Conduits icon opens the same program as Pilot-Link.
I know i'm not the only one with this problem, i have seen it in other
mailing list and in "monkey chat" but no one was able to tel me what's
wrong, can anyone of you?

I had the same problem.  What cleared it out was getting rid of an old
gnome-pilot installation in /usr/local.  It was getting in the way of
the real one in /usr

Beirne

PS: sorry for the bad english...
Tnks in advanced,