Re: [Evolution] Japanese text input

On Sun, 2001-12-02 at 22:13, Damien Miller wrote:

I would like to be able to write (and read) the occasional Japanese
email in Evolution (which rocks BTW). I haven't been able to find any
documentation on how I could go about this - can anyone point me to

This came up on this list about a week ago. Hopefully the following
thread in the online archives will help:

Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton