[Evolution] admin-control and evo

Hi all,
 I've been using evo for a little while now and I am thinking about
recommending it to my users. However, I would love to be able to enforce
certain options so my users could never change them.

specifically: never allowing them to save passwords to disk.

pine has a file called pine.conf.fixed which is a system-wide fixed
option set that cannot be avoided. So that the user must compile their
own version of pine to circumvent the options you have set in that file
(normally residing in /etc)

would it be possible to have something like that for evo at some point
in the not-so-distant future.

it would be terribly handy for those of admin'ing systems for a bunch of
folks who will make terribly bad choices about storing passwords on
disk. I guess failing that, maybe a compile-time option to turn off
password saving entirely.

does anyone else like that idea?

-sv

--