Re: [Evolution] I'm migrating to Sylpheed

The problem might also be that the evolution-mail program is getting
unresolved symbols because one of your libraries is out of date...

if you run evolution-mail in it's own shell, does it complain about
missing libraries/symbols/whatever?

Someone the other day had this problem on irc...

Jeff