Re: [Evolution] Q: What is the difference between *.vcf files and user-cal.vcf?

Good suggestion,

I was the one that did the VEVENT part of that conversion. Someone is
working on adding that to Evolution.

I was looking for a quick 'fix', something that let some people move
forward as the more correct solutions are finished.

Anyone know how to get Evolution to read an iCalendar file?

Gary