Re: [Evolution] No such folder error?

Hi Nick,

On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 14:54, Nick Holden wrote:
On 28 Aug 2001 10:58:28 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
If the directory that was created was ~/evolution/local/MyNewFolder, it
should contain a file called 'mbox'. If it doesn't (which I am inferring
is the case), exit evolution and just touch that file, and you should be
good to go.

But it does contain 'mbox'. Now what?

Hm. Does it contain folder-metadata.xml as well? If it has those two
files, it should work... at the worst, you might need to restart
Evolution.

This is also assuming that this is under Local Folders in the folder
tree; is this the case?

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton