Re: [Evolution] question about helper processes

On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 15:47, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
That's correct...

Jeff

... there aren't really 5 evolution-mail processes; it's just
multithreaded, and ps isn't too smart about that fact. So, incidentally,
it's not taking up nearly as much memory as you might think.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton