Re: [Fwd: Re: [Evolution] GPG-signing mails per default]

You need a more updated version of Evolution, that feature was added
maybe a week or 2 ago.

Jeff

On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 02:11, dev_account wrote:

On 29 Aug 2001 17:23:36 +0200, case wrote:
On Wed, 2001-08-29 at 16:44, dev_account wrote:

is there a chance/setting that make evolution sign outgoing mails per
default?

under tools->mail settings->accounts->edit->security you can turn it on

hmm, that's exactly where I guessed it would be. But the only things I
can set in the Security tab are for "Pretty Good Privacy" the PGP Key ID
and the checkbox indicating "Always encrypt to myself when sending
encrypted mail".

For "Secure MIME" I can set the Certificate ID and the checkbox "Always
encrypt to myself when sending encrypted mail" plus buttons "Digital
IDs" and "Get Digital ID".

thats it, no "Always sign outgoing messages when using this account"
checkbox. ... Is this a feature or is this a bug? ;-)) ...

Udo

Udo

// case