Re: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Update to 0.13 to, can't start evo (couldn't start 0.11 either!)

You can download 0.13 using the Ximian channel, just click on install
and look up Evo.

For some sort of complex reasons, this is only the case on certain
distros. They would be up on all distros except we wanted to make sure
everything works, and our QA guy has been laid up in bed with a fever
since the day the packages were ready (what timing, huh?) so they have
not been tested at all.
Luis