Re: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Update to 0.13 to, can't start evo (couldn't start 0.11 either!)

bonobo-conf solved my problem!
Now it loads again....

Same here ;-)

Now, where's this 0.13 people are talking about. And why am I not getting a
Evo channel on red-carpet?

That depends on what distribution you have. Not all channels are available on all distros. I'm using SuSE 7.2 and the Evo channel is only defined until 7.0 (aliased to 6.3).

You can download 0.13 using the Ximian channel, just click on install and look up Evo.

Bye,
 Levo.