Re: [Evolution] Update to 0.13 to, can't start evo (couldn't start 0.11 either!)

Hi Dan!

Thanks for your answer. I installed (updated) Evo using red-carpet. Shouldn't red-carpet have installed the dependant packages automatically? I looked up bonobo-conf, it's downloading in this very moment.

Thanks a lot!

Bye,
 Levo.

Dan Hensley wrote:
Sounds like you don't have bonobo-conf installed, or it's in a different
prefix.  Evolution is complaining because it can't find
Bonobo_Moniker_xmldb.oaf.

Dan