Re: [Evolution] Update to 0.13 to, can't start evo (couldn't start 0.11 either!)
- From: Dan Hensley <dan hensley home com>
- To: Levent Guendogdu <levomat gmx de>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Update to 0.13 to, can't start evo (couldn't start 0.11 either!)
- Date: 29 Aug 2001 07:41:23 -0600
Sounds like you don't have bonobo-conf installed, or it's in a different
prefix. Evolution is complaining because it can't find
On Wed, 2001-08-29 at 07:08, Levent Guendogdu wrote:
when starting the freshly updated 0.13, evo brings up a dialog saying:
"Cannot initialize the Evolution shell: COnfiguration Database not found".
This also happens on my other Linux machine.
When starting in a terminal I can see the additional message:
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
My distro is SuSE 7.2.
0.11 didn't start either, bringing up that CORBA Error, remember?
Unfortunately nobody provided an answer nor solution.
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev