Re: [Evolution] Sending of GPG-encrypted mail.

On 28 Aug 2001 22:28:23 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Anyways, looking through the code real quick, I *might* have found the
problem. When appending arguments to "argv", I was appending "-r
recipient_name" as 1 argument when it should have been 2. I'm not sure
if this is causing the problem, but it certainly doesn't help matters
any ;-)

Okay. FYI, I wrote a wrapper script around gpg to dump argv, and tried
it with my message on 0.12:

 gpg --verbose --yes --batch --armor -r chris void printf net -r
recipient mail address --output - --encrypt

I'll do some testing tomorrow by sending mail to my laptop...

That'd be great. Thanks for all of the help.

~C.

--
Chris Ball || chris void printf net || http://printf.net/