Re: [Evolution] Sending of GPG-encrypted mail.

This has been reported a few times and I have yet to figure out the
problem. I've emailed Werner Koch (of gpg fame) and asked if the
command-line Evolution is sending to encrypt a message is correct, and
he replied that it was indeed correct so I'm not sure what the problem
is.

You can check the command-line yourself in
camel/camel-pgp-context.c::pgp_encrypt() (by sticking a printf or
something in there), but it should be:

gpg --verbose --yes --batch --armor -r r1 -r r2 ... -r rn --output -
--encrypt

if you turn on "encrypt to self", then r1 is your key and r2 is your
first recipient, otherwise r1 is your first recipient on down the line.

Jeff