[Evolution] who to report this bug to

one thing that has bugged me for a while with evolution, is the fact
that you need to stay in the virtual desktop you want the program in
until it loads.  it seems to me, that if i start the program in one
desktop, it shoudl darn well stay there.  now, this as a purist issue is
probably not evolution specific, but what annoys me about evolution is
that the splash screen comes up quickly in the right desktop, but if i
were to switch, then the the application comes up in the new desktop
instead of staying where the splash screen was.

is this something that can be changed?  is there a standard splash
screen gnome thingy ( i notice redcarpet uses a similar splash and
suffers from the same short-coming).

it would be really nice if i just had to start it off, wait for the
splash, then i could go off and do whatever while the program loaded up
without having to worry about it suddenly appearing infront of my face
and grabbing my keystrokes.  using the same desktop as the splash screen
is on makes wonderful sense (to me at least).

where should i continue to bitch about this?  here?

cheers,

     CraigL->Thx();