Re: [Evolution] No such folder error?
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Peter Williams <peterw ximian com>
- Cc: Nick Holden <nick thewebtailor co uk>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] No such folder error?
- Date: 28 Aug 2001 13:36:53 -0400
When did this happen!? sweetness!
On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 13:48, Peter Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 12:29, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Actually, the problem is that "mailstorage" is NOT a valid folder type.
It's purpose is for internal-use only however the Shell doesn't allow us
to "hide" that option from the users so the user is presented with a
choice to create that folder type.
Don't believe his lies! Recent version of the shell do indeed allow us
to hide mailstorage.
Jeff: go to File -> New -> Folder and look at the folder type option
menu. No more mailstorage, and the type names are translated and
] [Thread Prev