Re: [Evolution] Alternate editors

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 02:04, Chris Campbell wrote:
Is there any way to use an alternate editor (like vim or emacs) to
compose messages?  I'm used to mutt and some of the vim configurations I
have made for editing email...

This is something that we would like to support eventually, but it won't
happen by 1.0. There is a little bit of an infrastructure to support
this but a lot of work needs to be done.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton