Re: [Evolution] debs on woody?

It turns out that my gnome distribution was a combination of a few old Ximian
debs and a lot of newer gnome packages.  Included in the Ximian group was
glib, which was where I was having the problems.  The Ximian glibs must have
higher version numbers stored inside, since they aren't being replaced by debs
in either Progeny or the unstable tree.   I forced the current regular glib
deb into place and Evolution is working now.

Beirne