Re: [Evolution] debs on woody?

On 03 Aug 2001 08:22:45 -0400, beirne neo rr com wrote:
Since there aren't any current evolution debs yet for woody I tried the potato
debs.  Evolution crashes on startup.  Should I submit bug reports on this, or
are the potato debs expected to fail on woody?

I'm not sure about the Ximian debs, but...

Takuo Kitame's deb's are up to 0.11 (beta1) so that's not far behind
the current beta2.

I have some debs which are unfortunately on my home machine (connected
via ADSL which is currently down due to a Shasta outage, something
Australian ADSL users are all very familiar with...) that I will put up
at http://www.luyer.net/EvoBuilds/build-20010803 as soon as the ADSL
comes back.

Features:
  * CVS - just past beta2
  * built with LDAP, SSL and NNTP options enabled
  * includes gnome-spell and updated pspell, aspell, gal and gtkhtml
    as required for current Evolution (with spell checking)
  * packages are compatible with earlier generations of pspell, aspell,
    gal, gtkhtml libraries which other packages depend on (as long as
    you install the older versions first...)

Warning:
  * uses db-3.2.9 not db-3.1.17 so the addressbook is not compatible
    with the Ximian deb's without a db_dump and db_load
--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Engineering Projects Manager   P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693